View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2020, 05:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

@Slushie

"I know." Flintstar agreed, his voice coming out in a slight growl. At least that was something that he and his deputy agreed upon. He then looked at his deputy as the tomcat seemed ashamed, but the leader didn't have the energy in him to comfort the other tom. Plus, it wasn't like the other tom needed comforting anyways, he did need to step it up. "Thank you for you willingness Buckbranch." The tom meowed, though his voice came out strained as he glanced upwards, formatting the words in his mind of how to explain his new plans for Thunderclan to Buckbranch. "I'm going to need you to double all border patrols. Thunderclan needs to know what is going on around them. Make sure to mix the cats up on them a bit each time, I want our clan to be close-knit and be able to get to know each other well." He took a breath here, looking back towards his deputy. "You will listen to the reports of these patrols and then report anything if immediate importance back to me." He gave a nod, having covered that. "We won't be doubling hunting patrols, as I don't want to overhunt the territory, and have been doing fine with what we've been sending out, so that won't change." Flintstar then paused in his listing, needing to take a break from speaking, feeling a headache start to form in his brain. He also glanced at Buckbranch, hoping that the tom was taking this all in, and taking it in a stride.

---

@Ever

As soon as Dustbreeze voiced her concerns, Flintstar's ears dropped and he gave her a horrified look. "No, no, no, don't feel bad for that at all, please don't." Flintstar quickly reassured, instantly standing up and walking over to the she-cat. He had the urge to try and physically comfort her in some way, but as he was about to do that he realized maybe she wouldn't appreciate him encroaching on her space. So he simply leaned down so he could look her in the eyes, trying to convey that she did not have to feel bad for this. "Dustbreeze, it isn't your job to say anything against annoying Shadowclan cats, so don't feel like you didn't help, because you certainly did. None of my warriors said anything but that doesn't mean they didn't back me up. I knew that you all supported me, as Thunderclan warriors and as my friends." His voice was honest as he said this, trying to help the she-cat understand. He'd figured she was a little insecure, and did not want her to feel bad for something that she was not obliged to do. "I can speak my words for myself and back them up, I'm a big boy, I've been doing it for a while." He chuckled, giving Dustbreeze a real smile, although it was tired.
When Dustbreeze then asked if he was alright, Flintstar immediately raised his head away from her, forcing a large, and very fake, smile across his face. "Yeah of course! I'm perfectly fine, just a little tired that's all." he meowed, though his voice cracked slightly with the lie. Mouse-dung. He was terrible at lying. "Even if I don't seem to be okay... No need to worry, honestly, like I said, I'm a big boy, I've got this!" His grin was far to wide to even be considered okay.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.