View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:43 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"And I thought I was a s-speeder." he couldnt help but mumble. While the close clips gave him mini heart attacks, he was enjoying the ride. He let his grip tighten around Kyrans waist like his life depended on it(and it kinda did). Besides that he was enjoying the ride, the colors of street lights and store signs past by him in a blur, enjoying the subtle breeze through the helmet that made his curls tickle his cheek a bit. Normall Casper would be freaking out about now. When Carmen would let him ride along on her motor cycle hed always beg to get off the whole time. But this time he was simply silent, enjoying the ride and enjoying the heat Kyrans body provided against the chilling breeze of early fall. It felt nice.
After a while Ky started to slow down, taking a softer turn left into the forest just cut off by the park. Soon, the paved road broke off to gravel, that soon enough turned to dirt. The ruts that had once been there were filled, very faint. It'd been a while since even Ky had been here, but it was so familiar. The wind wasn't blowing past them anymore if anything, a light breeze. The path was obviously there for hikers, but Ky cut through a clear part just wide enough for his motorcycle. Soon, the trees began to thin out, revealing a small clearing with a few stumps, logs, and an old fire pit that hadn't been used in a while. It was obvious the work was amateur, but it was overgrown now, so it looked a bit better.

Kyran slowed the bike to a stop, putting his foot down to balance the bike. He undid the velcro that kept the helmet to his head and pulled it off, taking a deep breath and running a hand through his mussed hair, now even messier from helmet hair. He dropped the kickstand and pulled himself off the bike.

"Apologies about the rough journey, friend." Ky stretched, reaching his arms up, folding his hands together and turning them up, then bringing them behind his back, "I haven't been here in a while, it's an old camp site some coworkers and I made on our two weeks off for renovations of the store," He explained, putting the helmet on the seat and looking at Casper, "This isn't what I really wanted to show you, there's a little sinkhole place nearby that's filled with water, I used to go diving with mis amigos there. It was surrounded by the best types of trees, they always turned earlier than most in the fall, yellow and orange and red while some were still green. It was beautiful, and I'm sure it still is." Ky realised he was talking with his hands and starting to ramble. He cleared his throat and tucked his hands in his back pockets, tilting his head down as he looked at Casper, gaze faltering, "Shall we go see, amigo?"

love
characters