View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded. "I understand what you mean," He meowed softly. The blind tom closed his eyes. "I guess all of that is something that you have to live with if you want a life as a warrior cat. Though some aspects are harsh, there are so many good things too. WindClan is one huge family... I worked through my fears because I love each and every one of the cats in my clan. I wanted to be the best I could for them."
(Gunna persume you were having a moment of mixing up Zero and Surge with the WC reference)

She nodded,” Yeah. Thunderclan is. Though most cats put family over the rest of there clan. Though- the reason I have concern about injuring someone is because if I was injured enough to go to the medicine cat’s den, I’d prefer a full medicine cat rather than a medicine cat apprentice treating my wounds.” She meowed she didn’t know if it was bad that she was admitting that she didn’t trust Caliapaw’s work or not, but she personally would feel better if Zerosight would leave the elder’s den and become Caliapaw’s mentor- yes he was walking dust, but atleast Caliapaw wouldn’t be mentored by the cats of Starclan, who may or may not be real, she after all could possibly be being self-taught. Or was Caliapaw being taught by Shinefang- the Skyclan medicine cat. Perhaps Daydream- the medicine cat of Shadowclan. Hopefully not Windclan’s medicine cat Surgestorm, after all. Thunderclan and Windclan weren’t getting along, if Surgestorm were to refuse to train Caliapaw then the clan would be doomed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here