View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 08:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Dream team." Mintpaw giggled, weaving around his paws with a wide, cheerful smile. His next words had her ears pricking faintly. "Well, you're the mentor, mentor!" She replied, butting her head lightly against his chest and nuzzling into his fur with a smile. "Sounds good." She mrrowed with a smile. She'd never felt so much like a kit. But then she reminded herself she shouldn't be acting like a kit, she should be acting like an apprentice. So she paused, but only for a second. Snowstar was the leader and she could act cheerful and happy, so Mintpaw could, too, right? So, she continued as she was, grinning brightly up at her mentor, her best friend, her "older brother". Her whiskers twitched, tail lashing eagerly from side to side.
The tom was giddy, practically high with the excitement of getting to train Mintpaw. "Well, what are we waiting for, then?" The warrior asked, shifting his weight from paw to paw, almost bouncing lightly on them as he nudged the she cat back, his tail brushing against her lightly as he did so. This was going to be awesome. And not even just because they were friends, but because Mintpaw truly was an amazing young cat and he looked forward to watching her grow up first-hand and learning more about her during this time. He would know about her first crush, her first love, and he would be there when she had kits. Who knew, maybe his kits and hers would even be best friends like their parents! "Shall we go, m'lady?" Marshjump asked with a mischievious purr as he lowered his head semi-respectfully to his apprentice, his dark eyes twinkling as he glanced up at her from his current position.

(to the borders?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.