View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Cleftpaw clawed his way up a tree in a flash. His brother would be coming along soon and he didn't want the other tom to hear him. The fluffy maine coon reached a low branch and crouched there, every sense alert. He allowed himself a quick laugh. He may be clumsy on the ground, but when he climbed he was as agile as a squirrel.

Cleftpaw picked his ears. He could hear Lightpaw approaching. He stilled his every motion and held his breath. He hoped that rolling in the ginger leaves would mask his scent well enough. The dark tabby had found that his blind brother clould hear and smell much better than any of the others, and he didn't want Lightpaw's heightened senses spoiling his fun.

@Boba Fett

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:04 PM.