View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I'm so sorry I forgot about this!! Ack ]

Scorpion put on the fakest smile he possibly could and padded closer before dropping the act and licking his chest fur "it's a free clan, I'm allowed outside aren't i?" mused the tom as he sat and locked at his Che's a second time. Maybe it was time for him to come clean, now with this new information he had there was a slightly lessened chance he would be scolded. Finally the tom heaved a sigh and looked back up at redflight. He felt his world slow and finly freeze, the birds refusing to ding their song, the constant drop of melting snow silencing for just a moment. Redflight was amazing. Her glow radiant against the dull colours of trees and thicket. He ginally swallowed his fear and stood up, "I don't know if you knew this." the tom froze momentarily firming words into his head on impulse, "but ever since you told me about your feelings I kind of noticed I was rejecting my own emotions" he nervously coughe

Redflight laughed a little, but the amusement didn't reach her eyes and she still felt a little on edge. Even though she was trying her hardest, she couldn't help how she felt about Scorpionsting. It was really annoying, and if she could've, she would have pushed those emotions so far away that they would never bother her again. Except his next words made her blood run cold, then warm, and she was frozen to her place with astonishment. "You..." The warrior's words trailed off, her golden eyes flickering momentarily with a sort of new amazement. "What do you mean?" Her voice was soft, gentle, so unlike her that she barely recognized her own voice. When Redflight relaxed, she was prettier. There was a new innocence in her golden eyes, a depth to them which only made their color brighten, and her whole body seemed to soften. If a voice could look like a shape, Redflight's would go from a sharply pointed triangle to a soft, perfectly drawn circle. Her words sounded more cautious, yet deliberate, and they had a new softness to them. This was what she was like most of the time around Scorpionsting. She couldn't help it. The effect the tom had on her was one that she never would have expected. It was one of the hardest things she'd ever have to do, facing her feelings. Realizing that maybe - or definitely - either way, there was a chance she was in love. Love could change a cat, Redflight had heard of it happening before, but she'd never thought it would happen to her. Clearly that assumption was wrong. Because here she was, and all of this was happening to her. The sharp tongued, free spirited Abyssinian had fallen for the last cat anyone would have expected.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.