Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:55 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

(Just so that staff know, they will not be contacting StarClan, we're here to give North his full name. They will sleep but StarClan will not come to them in their dreams.)

Zerosight quietly, and almost sneakily, padded toward the StarCave, pausing just slightly at the top of the hill that would slowly slope down until they came upon the opening. He turned to make sure Northpaw was following, knowing that he as an apprentice had struggled with the journey. When he had been a full medicine cat the journey had been done easily, with very little thought put into it, and now it was becoming harder for him once again. Of course, Northpaw had been here before, and he was grown up now; the journey was probably fairly easy to him now.
Taking a deep breath it and out, to slow his heartbeat, he listened. It was eerily silent, the only sound being a slight breeze that rustled the branchs of the trees. No whispering... The medicine cat swallowed hard, his blind blue eyes worried. "No talking unless necessary from this point out, okay?" He meowed, what he usually meowed before they entered the cave. Zero always felt it better not to talk when in the sacred area, knowing they could talk once they left the cave. Of course, the tom was going to break that rule tonight, to do the one exception.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!