View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Everything's gone horribly wrong! First, everyone in my family was alive when I was born, then they all died. Then as we got older, my littermates killed my mother. Then my father killed my littermates, then he tried killing me. Midgepaw killed my father.... And now I've just scared off my friends..., Rushpaw thought, tears still running down his face as he sat up and stared at the limp body of his father. "I shouldn't grieve for you anymore, Nettle... What I should do is get my friends back... They'll probably not want to talk to me for awhile but it's worth it to get Eelpaw and Midgepaw back...", he whispered. Nettle's spirit appeared next to him and looked at him, a smile appearing on his face. "Yes, go and get your friends... I'll always be watching you.. Your whole family will... Whether it be from The Place of No Stars or StarClan, they'll always be watching you...", he said, fading away. "Wait, Father! Come back! Nettle...?", Rushpaw yowled. There was no reply. Rushpaw stood up, looking at his father's body again. He dug a hole next to it and dragged the limp body into the hole, covering it up with the damp, bloodstained earth. The ginger tom shook her ruffled fur and licked the dried blood off of his fur. His blue gaze looked around the moor for the log. He spotted it and padded over to it. "Eelpaw?", he called. Eelpaw rolled the rock away. "Yes? What is it, Rushpaw?", she growled. "I'm sorry what happened earlier. I didn't mean to make you feel scared and heartbroken...", he replied. "Oh.. Well, I forgive you.", the brown tabby she-cat said. Rushpaw licked her ears affectionately. "I'm glad you do. You always forgive me....", Rushpaw smiled. "Come on; let's go find Midgepaw.", the tom meowed, leading the way out of the log. Eelpaw followed him, rolling the rock back to the front of the log. The pair padded across the moor, following Midgepaw's scent trail, walking across a few hills. "Midgepaw?", the two mewed, walking towards the black, gray, and white apprentice. "You okay?", they asked, nudging Midgepaw until they got the crying apprentice in a sitting position.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 25th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.