View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2018, 07:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fallowkit was currently cowering in a corner of the clearing her ears folded back with her tail between her legs and her gaze pointed towards the ground but every so often she will look up yet she will always end up eeping or whimpering . Three apprentices two male and one female were standing in front of her they're names were unknown but one tom was black with a dash of white on his chest with yellow eyes,the other was a silver tabby with blue eyes and the female was a calico with green eyes . " what's a kit doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your mother? wimp! " The silver tabby hissed and laughed afterwards the others followed in , Fallowkit felt the need to defend herself so she looked up at the silver tabby " i....i..I'm not a w-wimp! " she squeaked out making them howl in laughter . " Not a wimp she says! " the black and white tom nearly barked out this made the female apprentice chuckle and take a few steps forward " let's test that shortie,you ,me , mono a mono . " the she cat meowed in a threatening tone while the two toms blocked off Fallowkits exits making her gulp.

Fallowkit mewed as she backed up but when she did she fell backwards and landed on her bottom ,this seemed to amuse the three felines since the laughter grew louder making one blinding noise in the kits ears . The female apprentice pushed the kit even more backwards with her right paw so that fallowkit was now square on her back with her rear in the air " what's the matter squirt? Not gonna yell for your momma? " the black and white tom asked making Fallowkit cry wishing someone would help her . @SilverNight

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 19th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.