View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Stormy Seas in the Milky Way [Private]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Sweet as a Flower | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze suddenly found his paws hitting solid floor and with a gasp his eyes snapped open. The world was light, blinding against his eyes compared to the world of dreams he was usually sent. Movement caught his eyes and the Riverclan warrior whipped his head towards it.

A medicine cat of long past, some of his clan mates waking in this new space….was this Starclan? Well of course it was, don’t be dumb Seabreeze, the medicine cat introduced themself as a dead cat. What other options were there? His traitorious mind supplied him with a few but Seabeeze winced and shook his head against the thoughts.

At least…at least he wasn’t in that dreadful dead space anymore. The tom’s ears flicked in the direction of speaking and sighed again. The fur along his spine finally, slowly starting to lay flat.

Seabreeze sat down and took a deep breath, air that he couldn’t access just moments before filling his lungs nicely. Looking down at his back paws and flanks, there were no claw marks. But it felt so real…Seabreeze whined in his mind.

The sandy grey-blue feline looked to the others. Medicine, yeah, he thinks he could do that. He would, he wanted to learn but also anything was better than that dreadful place.

Breathless still, Seabreeze nodded to Coldamber, “I will…do my best. Thank you…thank you for the opportunity.

Though if this is Starclan, perhaps he could see his sister….

(Forgive me on quality, it’s really not good right now /w\ I am on mobile right now) @Abyssopelagic

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 24th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.