View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 04:34 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Darkbelly hissed as he was pinned, and he used his hindpaws to batter at Aspenflight's stomach with unsheathed claws, aiming to make the other warrior reel back. "I'm only doing what's best for WindClan!" If removing Blazingstar from power by force meant the Clan would be at peace.. it was a risk he was willing to take, though he didn't intend on killing anyone to do so.

[non-fatal injuries, but he could accidentally kill aspen if you want ]
Aspenflight followed back after his hind paws made contact with him. He let out an angry yowl and grabbed his neck fur in his jaws. The tom made blows on Darkbelly's side a few times before letting go. "If you were doing what's best for Windclan you wouldn't be fighting your own clanmates.", yowled Aspenflight. He lowered his head and rammed into his side in an attempt to make him loose his breathe.
(I'm fine with him accidentally killing him; also Fuzzyfeline wants to have Buttercupbreeze witness her brother death)

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do