Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

"Kinda cute? Sister, please..." Butch looked down at his paws somewhat nervously, not wanting to look his sister in the eye. "I know you want me there... But I need a better reason than that! I can't just... Up and leave in an instant." This decision would have to take time and thought. How unfortunate it was that he lacked patience and threads of common sense. Now just wasn't the time for him to up and leave, and he knew that better than any of his kin. Maple was definitely ready, and Honey was just as ready to follow... Just as he was ready to trust Honey with his sisters' safety. She was sensible enough to care for them both. It hurt him to have to say goodbye, though he promised himself that this goodbye would be anything but.

"Maple... This is your life. I can't tell you not to do this. But I want to stay behind... At least for now. I'm not ready." His voice shook in the slightest as he addressed her... Or every cat he was talking to at the time. He had a feeling the warrior would be pleased to see he'd decided not to join them, which only made him more excited to make an appearance later. "I'm going home, you two. But I promise I'll be back!" He gave Maple an affectionate lick on the shoulder, doing the same for Honey and giving her another quiet talking to. "Make sure Maple doesn't get in too much trouble for me, ok? You know the plans she makes." The tom chuckled slightly, looking at both of his kin somewhat wistfully. "I'll be here to watch you go," he mewed to his sisters, sitting down beside them and watching over the warrior cautiously.

He mulled over clan life in his mind, curious to see how it would turn out if he was accepted into their ranks. He knew that in the meantime he'd have to prepare himself mentally, though his skills were still top-notch, in his opinion. Hey, with his blood, Maple and Honey would be the safest cats around, anyways! And besides, it would be interesting to learn of his sisters' hi-jinks as they tried out this new journey. He glanced around the forest, looking down at the rushing river and taking it in as a landmark. "Right here... Let's all meet up here one day, alright?" He placed a paw down on the earth, smiling at the simple thought of meeting them to gossip every now and again.

( @Sasukewolf (madness) | @Fuzzyfeline | @Aura )