View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 01:38 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Realizing what she had gotten herself into Brokendusk almost decided to not answer that question. But what was the big deal with a rouge knowing her name? He didn't seem threatening. But he had said that he only appeared weak, however rouges were clever, especially ex-Dusk Syndicate cats. So that could have just been trick to get her to not hurt him. Actually she wasn't even sure why she was allowing him to stay in her territory for so long. It may have been the polite thing to do but Brokendusk was not a polite cat. It remained a mystery to her why she was letting him stay. "Brokendusk." She answered, in a very uncaring tone.
[I cant remember if I replied...]

Vasilli looked at her with slightly wide curious eyes. "Well...that's a very fitting name. I hope we meet again, Brokendusk." His voice allowed her name to roll off his tongue smoothly and in a manner that was meant to make her subconsciously think about the way he said her name. Hopefully, she'd be waiting around the border one day hoping he would mysteriously pop out of no where. He turned away from her once more, with a flick of his tail he bounded off.

[you may respond, I wanna know her reaction c: ]

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!