Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2024, 06:35 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: Windy Hills

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [purr after an R]
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

Maplepaw crouched low to the ground, her tail raised along with her mouth open, tasting the air. There were more scents, but today was not the day to hunt so much prey, especially with the scent of mink lingering in the air, and Maplepaw did not feel like fighting any more minks today.

Her tongue latched onto a scent. It smelled like.. well, what mice would usually smell like. Maplepaw really, really didn't want to hunt mice, especially since it was something ThunderClan usually ate, and she did not want to watch something associated with Bumblestar, especially with how the leader was acting nowadays. nowadays??? bumblestar is like 4 times her age But, a mouse was prey, and at the end of the day, facts were better? than opinions. Well, that is what Maplepaw was taught, correct? Don't let your head affect your judgement. hopefully that's how it's said

Maplepaw caught sight of the mouse, and crouched a little lower to the ground. Her belly fur brushed the ground a little, but that's okay, right? No, it wasn't, because as soon as her belly touched the ground, the mouse's head shot up. oh... foxdu-- She wanted to limit the mouse's time to process whether, "hmm, was that the wind or a predator?" So, when the mouse's head went up, Maplepaw leaped. She swore she leapt so far, her muscles were stretched the same length as a tree. But, it all worked out in the end, because she landed on the mouse, and was able to kill it by biting its neck.

Maplepaw grabbed the mouse by the scruff and headed back to Lightningstorm, who had.. two... dead hares. how the hell Her tail flicked up in surprise. She had only been gone for a minute, how did the medicine cat catch two things already? Oh well, didn't matter, they had caught a lot of prey, more than the average warrior usually caught. unless they were like, really devoted to hunting Maplepaw dropped her catch beside the two hares, and mrrped. She opened her maw to say something, but nothing came out, so why try? She just closed her mouth shut, and stared at the prey stash.

41/100

@Alchemist Kitsune [sorry I changed my formatting again grr ;;]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; March 23rd, 2024 at 10:19 AM. Reason: stop there's so many typos grrrararaRAAAAA