Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 12:26 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(You're fine, and my replys will be delayed somewhat this coming weekend as well)
Singeflicker nodded. "Yes, we hope so. As long as everything works out properly, then the Clan will be faced with some Change." He mewed coolly, his voice sliding out the word change. "Change is what this Clan has needed for a long time. Unfortunately Dapplestar does not realize this. That is why me and a few others are going to bring about this change." He said taking a pause before continuing. "We have already discussed this and I believe that what will be best is to side with the new leaders in Riverclan and Shadowclan. I'm sure you've noticed the absence of -star in their name?" He shot back. He didn't take Chillleap for a mouse brained cat, but wasn't sure if everyone else payed as close attention to the lives of other Clans like he did.
(So will mine, I have a college Senior Day tomorrow for most of the day)
Chillleap listened to Singeflicker silently, his ears twitching every few moments. "Yes, I did noticed. I was hoping that meant the Clans were parting away from their mouse-brained beliefs in Starclan.." He said with slight fury in his voice. Anger flashed in his eyes as he thought of his mother and father, he soon shook this off and stared at the golden tom with cold eyes. "Looks like I was right." He said with some humor.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!