Thread: Monster school
View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Monster school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Reins eyes whent from hesitant lilac purple to a darker shade of purple but took some deep breaths which stopped her beast mode from activating . She rolled her shoulders and looked at the unconscious boy and she frowned she remembered what happened back in London in Moorgate station .... The slaughter , the men's cry for help. Her cat ears pinned against her head remembering that disaster , her tail stopped thrashing and whent limp she then noticed the humans that where looking at her and her eyes widened as well
NO! Humans ?! Why here . This is not a good day , as long as they don't get me angry I guess I'm fine but I don't wanna kill any one ever again like last time! she thought fearfully
" w-what you looking at? " she asked a hint of fear in her voice
@Leo the Loke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Holly followed Faith into a room where they heard screeching.
Faith looked widened at everything, she couldn't believe it, monsters. Then she saw the source of the screeching. A... neko? But those were myths... Weren't they?
Rynni was sitting against the wall when a human walked in.He smelled it almost right when the door opened and stood up.He didn't turn into his dog form,but glared at the human."What are you doing here?!" He snapped.He looked almost human right now,except his red eyes.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord