View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.
Aashka saw a crow flying she quickly watched it sitting in the tree and walked closer to the tree making sure to be quite, just before she was able to catch the crow, another unknown dragon swooped in, caught and killed it. He asked her the question and bowed down her head down slightly and said a silent “No, yours.”
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!