View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2024, 10:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

Hello hello!

Admittedly it has been… *checks notes* uhh… I’m not sure. Eight, maybe nine years since I’ve done one of these? So please excuse me if this is a mess and/or all over the place!

Once upon a time, there was a young warrior who very much wanted to be a mother. Throughout her life she had two wishes, to be a mother, and to become leader of the clan. Well, after pleading her case to a cat in a spooky, dark forest, she finds herself pregnant! (Doesn’t mean she’s given up on being a leader!)

Do you know who it is? Well, if you guessed Firestorm, you’re right! Firestorm will be having kits sometime soon-ish kinda, so I need some victims – errr I mean volunteers!

Some key things to keep in mind!
  • These kits will be biologically related to both Firestorm and Lightningstorm (both she-cats) due to some StarClan magic. (Firestorm made a wish)

• Because Lightningstorm is relatively young (15 moons at present), as far as aging goes, I ask that you keep them kits for at least 4-5 months, unless Twilightstar starts making kits apprentices early, so as not to have a 16-17 moon old with children a third her age.

• I want to keep appearances somewhat realistic, given the circumstances, so uh… here’s some info on that! The kits can be long or short-haired (Firestorm is medium furred whereas Lightningstorm has short fur), colors can be black, red (dilute or otherwise), or dominant white, as well as tortoiseshell and/or calico (remember that toms with these colorings are very rare). Tabby markings are optional, but they can have either mackerel or classic tabby markings. Eye color options include blue, green, hazel, and some form of heterochromia. Yellow is a dominant trait (and amber/brown are rarer forms of this), so would not be inherited from either parent, however, I am willing to negotiate if need be. – Additionally, if you need some design ideas, I could color something for ya using a simple base I made. Some of those hypothetical designs can be found in this album.

• Additionally! Lightning is an uhh half Abyssian, half Oriental mix I think if you want your baby to pick up some of those traits!
    This is NOT first come, first served and I will likely be making my decision around… March 27th (gave yall more time). Take your time with the applications!

• There may be a couple of surprises in store for those accepted so… Well, it’ll be fun.

• I WILL BE ACCEPTING BETWEEN 1 AND 3 KITS (maybe four if I’m feeling nice/can’t pick) so I hope there are no hard feelings for those who don’t get chosen I think I promised @SuspiciousMindz a kit, but I don’t remember so uhh… that may affect how many get selected, whoopsie.

• LASTLy, PLEASE BE ACTIVE. If you plan on killing off your kit during kithood, I'd rather you not apply because really I want my little baby to finally be happy (kinda) If you find yourself losing activity early on, I'd like to ask that you either adopt them out to me or that you find a suitable rper for them -- Oh additionally, they are your characters and you're free to do with them what you want but I'd like to ask that you don't go out of your way to traumatize them early. I hope that you will love these babies as much as me and Fire (and Alch/Lighting) will

Here is Firestorm’s kinda outdated page and album, and here is the album of Lightningstorm!

Some names ideas that would be lovely but are not mandatory at all for those unable to come up with a name.
  • Sun/Sunny/Sunshinekit (in honor of Firestorm’s missing littermate)
  • Cowkit (after Cowtuft)
  • Blazing/Blazekit(After Blazingstar, Fire's grandfather)
  • Milk/Milkykit (after the two’s mutual friend that went missing, and Fire’s first love)
  • Stickkit (mayhaps)
  • Berrykit
  • Foxkit
  • Brave/Birdkit (after Bravebird)

Additionally, they will have an older adopted sister (Spottedpaw rped by @/TheLostAmongTheStars) so that may be a fun idea to explore later on!

I don't necessarily need a specific form, just need the appearance, gender/pronouns, appearance, any plot ideas, etc in some way shape or form. SO uhh... Go crazy? Oh, no need to mention or quote me, I promise I'm refreshing this 7-8 times every 10 minutes — additionally, preferred order would be helpful but is not necessary

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; March 22nd, 2024 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Increased time