View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2024, 05:39 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [R's are rolled or 'purred']
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

note:
any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

Six figures stood in front of her frozen body. One, Asterblink, two, Lynxyowl, three, Silentleap, four, Kataro, five, Asher, six, Wonder. One, two, three, four, five, six. Asterblink, Lynxyowl, Silentleap, Kataro, Asher, Wonder. They stared at her. All she could do was pitifully move her eyes. Why were they here? How were they here? She had watched each and every one of them leave her.

Something slammed against Maplepaw, and with a fierce jerk and the unsheathing of her claws, she jumped up. It took her a few moments to analyze the den. The sound of the swaying grass, the WindClanners, twigs being cracked under paws...

Then there was a voice. Her ears snapped away from the bustling outside. Then, her head slowly turned towards the speaker.

Oh, how pathetic.

"'I' what?" She gestured with rather vehement motion. She had also forgotten that her claws were still unsheathed. "You scare a woman from her sleep, and all you can say is 'I?'" Maplepaw wasn't actually feeling the fire that her paws were feeling. Actually, she felt calm. The apprentice had technically saved her from her.. nightmare.

But, y'know, she'll never admit that.

48/100

@zozelen [I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an extreme burnout so I had to take a break from the website
didn't think it would go for almost 2 weeks LOL]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd