Default Re: The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Warrior |
A white and brown coated, with deep blue eyes
❝ You had me at 'hello' ❞

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena raised an eyebrow at Coconut's enthusiasm for the bird. As a pampered house cat, she was used to a certain standard of food and was hesitant to try anything new. However, she didn't want to offend her new friend, so she took a small nibble of the bird.

To her surprise, the taste was actually quite pleasant. It was different from her usual fare, but she appreciated the earthy flavor and richness of the meat. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed for her initial snootiness towards Coconut's offer.

' ' It's nice to meet you too, Coconut,' ' Athena said, finally introducing herself. ' ' I suppose I was being a bit of a scaredy-cat earlier, wasn't I? Perhaps I'll have to be more adventurous with my culinary tastes.' '
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"See?" Coconut smiled widely. "You should really experiment more, just look at what you can discover."

Coco looked longingly at the trees and forest beyond as well as the wooden nests that marked her home. She'd give anything to explore over there, just once maybe.

She could learn to cat other things too, like mice and slim rabbits. While there was a great scad of food in the twirling woods, there was also great danger, danger she was quick to strey away from.

Blazing foxes and hungry snakes claimed these woods and could even claim her life if she wasn't careful.

The Siamese took a subconscious step towards her twoleg nest. One day, but not today.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!