Thread: Juniperclan rp!
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 04:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Gatorjaws nodded,"That's true, and I'll take right," he started stalking to the right of it.
She flicked her tail and had an amused smile she twitched her whiskers and whent to the left her head low as her nose was just above the ground trying to catch any sents of prey like vole , squirrel , mice etc . She walked a few good tail lengths away now raising her head her nose pointed to the sky and took a few wifs of the fair. Her mouth watered as she caught the sent of a vole which were one of her favorite things to eat. She licked her lips as her whiskers twitched she looked around for the vole as she continued to walk she stopped abruptly as she spotted the vole sitting on a patch of moss nibbling on a petal from a plant . Patchcry flicked her right ear and narrowed her eyes she quietly walked to the left of the vole and hid in a bush that was close to the tiny creature she reached a paw out of the bush and placed it on the ground her tail flicking as she waited . The vole didn't notice her so she took the opportunity and ran at it , the vole ears flicked and looked over its shoulder to see patchcry running at it so it took off. But it had little time to escape patchcry leaped into the air her claws out and pounced on the vole bitting down on its neck cutting off its cry . The tortoiseshell she cat held the vole in her jaws and looked around she set it near a tree and covered it with dirt from the ground to keep it safe.
I wonder how gatorjaws is doing

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:20 PM.