View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm nodded. "Was he in the battle?" He asked, not really knowing the situation with her family. Sure, he was the medicine cat and should know these things, but he couldn't know everything about everyone. The tom tried to remember if anyone similar looking to the kitten had been injured today, thinking that maybe they looked similar enough that he could guess their relation to each other. The tom wandered back to his herbs as he talked, reorganizing the herb piles that he had messed up slightly while treating Leafshadow.

Oriolekit shrugged, she wasn't even sure what her dad looked like. She must have had a dad, she couldn't have not had one, but her mother refused to to tell her who he was or why he didn't talk to them, or come near them or play with his kits. It wasn't natural, fathers were supposed to be there for you, to love you. From other kits experiences that was right, but not for Oriolekit. She just didn't exactly have the perfect father. Her mother would have told her if he was dead, she could understand that, but it seemed like a sensitive topic, not a sad topic. Just uncomfortable. "I don't know, I don't even know what his name is," She answered honestly.