View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:20 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Oriolekit shrugged, she wasn't even sure what her dad looked like. She must have had a dad, she couldn't have not had one, but her mother refused to to tell her who he was or why he didn't talk to them, or come near them or play with his kits. It wasn't natural, fathers were supposed to be there for you, to love you. From other kits experiences that was right, but not for Oriolekit. She just didn't exactly have the perfect father. Her mother would have told her if he was dead, she could understand that, but it seemed like a sensitive topic, not a sad topic. Just uncomfortable. "I don't know, I don't even know what his name is," She answered honestly.
Surgestorm regarded her more carefully after her answer, his yellow orbs bright with surprise. It wasn't unusual that some kits grew up without know their fathers - some queens tended to keep that information to themselves. However, it was that Oriolekit was actively searching for him without a place, or any information really, to begin with. He tried to read her expression, but was surprised that he couldn't. Was that sadness? Frustration? He couldn't tell. He was usually good at reading cats, but she was an exception to him for some reason. But, it was undeniable that he wanted to help her somehow. "I see," He spoke softly. "Maybe I can help you find him someday," He meowed a few moments later, hoping that maybe that confidence would brighten her day up a bit.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!