View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 10:26 PM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Sorry I'm late! And short.)

Silentpaw nodded. Taking a swift breath she got ready to charge. The molly had no idea what her mentor should do but she'd find out. Jumping forward a bit she ran at Stormbreeze. Her pale gray tail streaming behind her as she ran. Reaching him she jumped at him her claws sheathed, she wasn't trying to hurt him so she would unsheathed them. This apprentice was smaller then her mentor but that was to be expected. She was younger then him and and most of the time mollies are smaller then most toms.
(No worries lol, I'm just excited I got to use the word kerfuffle.)

Stormbreeze gathered his weight onto his hindlegs, his eyes stern and still. He watched for a moment as she lunged at him, impressed with her sudden speed. But in one careful movement, Stormbreeze launched himself in the air with the elegance of a much smaller cat, and pounced over Silentpaw. Once he was behind her, he reared on his hind legs and hurled himself around. The ginger tom lunged forward and closed his jaw around the crook of his apprentices hindlegs, careful not to sink his teeth in. He wasn't even sure if Silentpaw saw him do the spin but after seasons of showing his apprentices this move he had a conviction to complete any move. Stormbreeze released Silentpaw's leg and sat down, wrapping his tail over his front paws, the thin layer of frost disturbed by their kerfuffle. "I'll show you how to do the spin and you can try it on me but do you get the general gist of it?" Stormbreeze mewed, cocking his head to the side to wait for a sign from his apprentice.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 15th, 2018 at 04:19 AM.