View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@sleet
Echofrost felt a warmth spreading through her as she watched relief spread across the canvas of the cat before her. She was happy to be able to help him with his situation, even happier that she was the first to know about it and that he trusted her greatly. When he purred his thanks and leaned forward and licked her cheek her nerves tingled in delight. His touch left a lingering warmth on her face and she found herself purring at the feeling. If he could see her blush, it was on his ears, which she could feel flaring with heat. She felt embarrassed, giddy at the feeling he gave her. It hadn't been an immediate thing, they had known each other since they were freshly made apprentice, started their close bond then. it had been an affection that had slowly developed over time and now that she was a warrior, she knew she wanted it to be more. Everything about the tom was perfection in her eyes, he was her best friend, the only thing she held more important than herself. She didn't want to express her feelings, she didn't know how to express them. Though she didn't want him to think that she believed they were destined to be only friends and see him run off with another shecat. Her paws shuffled and she turned her sea spray eyes towards them, her tail flicking nervously. She felt her chest flutter with a nervousness that she had never experienced in her life. She'd always been so confident, it was what made her personality and feisty attitude so real. But here in the situation she felt impossibly uncomfortable and small. Everything she hoped for in her future depended on this moment, how he would react to what she had to say. Her stomach turned uncomfortably, making her feel sick. A deep breath and she was decided, she had to get this out. She lifted her head, puffed out her chest and tried to exude confidence as she told him her thoughts. "Ratsting, I want to be more than friends." Her voice wasn't as strong as her body position, it was soft and filled with emotion. Her eyes reflected the endless affection she had for the tom as they wavered between his two eyes, trying to decipher what he was thinking. "You're my best friend, the most important thing in my life. I really would like it to be something more though, I- I- I am beginning to like you as something different from a friend." She tried to explain. She didn't want to drop the love bomb yet, she knew it was there but she wanted to see what he thought before she let it out, save her from humiliation if he didn't feel the same way.

Last edited by Ever; October 5th, 2016 at 11:36 AM.