Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:28 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was shocked to see Onyxwhisper, her clan's deputy here. She could clearly hear her but the faint hearing of ringing was in her ears, "I'm sorry." She spoke. It was two words that could mean everything or nothing. She felt like she was going against all she known, all she believed by saying `sorry` to her enemies but also fellow clan members. Her voice was still low and quiet. Her ears lowered, narrowing her eyes because she didn't want to look up and see someone's judging gaze. She couldn't live with regret of it. Even if she truefully thought they dersved it. However she got the feeling she wouldn't be living much long. Rabbitpounce would pay for her mistake. All the more reason she should apologize. The molly could hear Passionblaze's words and also Piperwing's anger. She did fail her one single job. "I should be able to control my anger and have just walked away instead of provoking.. I should have stopped the fight but I didn't. So, even if sorry really never doe-" Rabbitpounce coughed, before finishing her sentence. "does change anything I'm sorry." Her eyes trailed after Piperwing, storming away. Rabbitpounce was no longer standing, sitting and staggering to even stay balance. She felt extremely weak physically and emotionally. This hurt her pride quite a lot. Her vision blurred. Starclan don't you dare try to take me. She refused to go like this. She didn't want to pay the price. Her studdbornness carried on. Yet they didn't need that. "I-I can move. I been worst." She replied to Onyxwhisper. However she wasn't so sure. The last part was a lie. Rabbitpounce never felt this bad in her lifetime. For her it was a small reassuring that everything would be okay, that she wasn't going to die. The ugly truth was in front of her that she refused to accept.
Rabbitpounce still averted everyone's gaze. She felt horrible but she didn't at the same time. After all these were cats they were in war with. She couldn't feel sorry, she wasn't raised like that. The molly eyes didn't burn with the familiar fire they had in them. The fact that she could barely keep herself from not falling down made her question how she would be able to walk back to camp. Of course, Rabbitpounce wouldn't let anyone help her. She was fine.
@Rubinaito @Panic! (at the Disco) @NightWarrior4Life

Onyxwhisper let out a sigh of relief, the fight was stopping. She looked at the condition of Rabbitpounce, she doubted the she cat would be able to walk all the way back to camp. "Shinflower, run back to camp as fast as you can and get Surgestorm, I'm not sure if Rabbitpounce can make it all the way back so I need Surgestorm to have a head start over here. Tell them that Rabbitpounce as a stomach injury." She said. "Cobaltsnow or Rosethorn whichever one of you is the most fit, we need some water for Rabbitpounce." She added. Onyxwhisper turned back to Rabbitpounce, "You need some help, don't be too much of a stubborn molly." She joked.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!