View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@Rubinaito @Panic! (at the Disco) @NightWarrior4Life

Onyxwhisper let out a sigh of relief, the fight was stopping. She looked at the condition of Rabbitpounce, she doubted the she cat would be able to walk all the way back to camp. "Shinflower, run back to camp as fast as you can and get Surgestorm, I'm not sure if Rabbitpounce can make it all the way back so I need Surgestorm to have a head start over here. Tell them that Rabbitpounce as a stomach injury." She said. "Cobaltsnow or Rosethorn whichever one of you is the most fit, we need some water for Rabbitpounce." She added. Onyxwhisper turned back to Rabbitpounce, "You need some help, don't be too much of a stubborn molly." She joked.
@Spiral Whirl
ShineFlower stared in disbelief at the cat she had spoken to only moments ago. "Sure, just...let me speak to her quickly..." She mewed, lightheaded. The WindClan warrior was distant and couldn't quite put together everything that was going on. Her pale green eyes were watering with fear for her friend. "Rabbitpounce! You're going to be okay. It's going to be okay. You'll be fine. We're getting you help! You'll be alright!" the she-cat spoke softly trying to comfort her clanmate. No. Not now. You did so well. "right. Okay. Just keep breathing. Take deep breaths and- I'm going to get Surgestorm. Don't close your eyes. Please! Please don't leave us...we'll get help." ShineFlower was so in the moment that she had forgotten about her own wound. Blood was still gushing from her stomach but she knew Rabbitpunce needed it more than ever. "I'm going to leave now. I'll be back in a heartbeat. I promise you'll get better. I promise." the grey warrior decided she had said all she could possibly say. Rabbitpunce probably couldn't even hear or see her. ShineFlower turned and raced away back to camp.