Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 02:33 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
Onyxwhisper licked Rabbitpounces cheek, trying to keep her awake. The deputy knew how close to deth the at was but se was praying to Starclan that Rabbitpounce stayed alive. "Try to keep your eyes open, Surgestrm should be here any moment." She smiled, she was lying she didn't know when Surgestorm was going to come. She didn't even know if Shineflower made it to camp yet, 'Should I gave gone instead?' She thought.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!