View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The pebble was just as she remembered it, pretty with the light glinting off it, and it was even prettier because she knew it meant something. Leafwatcher's collection was so unique, honestly, she wasn't sure quite what to make of it. "I'm glad it's still here," She mewed in a quiet voice, finally glancing up so that her blue eyes met Leafwatcher's own. Once again, she felt a stab of anger that he had just disappeared. Never once had he tried to contact her in any way, not through another cat or anything, he hadn't even told her where he'd been - not that she was owed that - and now he just came back into her life? That was rough on the young feline and she shifted her weight somewhat uncomfortably. It wasn't that she disliked the tom. But right now it was hard on her to trust him. "I'm glad your whole collection is doing alright, everything looks... in order." The feline cleared her throat, her voice going back to a normal tone, and she looked around at her surroundings in a more... businesslike manner, she supposed it could be called. She was trying to find a way to forgive him, to get past what had happened and just move on with her life, but it was hard to forgive and forget when she had thought about it so many times. Stormwing had lost... an insane amount of cats over the moons. She had lost so many friends. She had lost some of her adoptive family, she had lost so many cats she was in love with. Almost all of them, as a matter of fact. She had lost practically everyone. And now someone was back, and she didn't know whether to be happy or sad or angry. It was a mix of everything, and even though she knew she should be mostly happy, she was mostly angry. Why? Well, for the reasons stated before; he'd never tried to contact her and now here he was, back in her life like he could just walk in and out and never have consequences.
(So so sorry for not replying for a while! Hopefully, this makes up for it!)
Leafwatcher's collection was pretty unique, if not odd. Some cats could call it bizarre or unusual. But, the brown Bengal tabby didn't really care what others thought of his collection. It was just something he enjoyed doing, collecting items or nick nacks he found around the territory. He nodded his head once more at Stormwing, a beaming smile on his face, agreeing with her. "Me too." Leafwatcher looked extremely cheery, and happy. Really happy. Then his smile fell at the tone of her voice. His ears flattened as he looked toward the ground. "The Dusk Syndicate..." The tom spoke quietly, lifting his head. "The Dusk Syndicate catnapped me..." The young warrior's tone was rather regretful and upset. This was something Leafwatcher would rather not talk about. But Stormwing needed to know. She needed to know. "I fought with a Dusk Syndicate cat when I was thinking at the edge of the territory, and... they bashed me against a rock." His voice shook with a slight fury as if he was angry at himself. Which, he sorta was. "I received amnesia... I lost a lot of memories because of it. That's why I never tried to contact you... or anyone else..." Leafwatcher tried to steady himself and be calm, but it was hard when you're so angry. Angry at his own self, and not anyone else. He never felt this angry... ever since his mother had died. "I should have tried to get someone. Because I thought I could handle that one cat, but... another one came... I should of ran... and get backup. But I never did..." He shook his head. "You have the right to be angry with me. I was so foolish... I understand."