View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Mapleclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Please read all...

“Come youngling... we have a long way to go.” A black cat says. He leads you to a maple forest. You go in and find a camp. He shows you around. “We are cats from the shadow. No one knows we exist so we live in peace. But soon it will all change.” He faded away and you realize it’s a dream. You go to where your dream shows you and it was exactly the same. Was this meant to be?

Wow it’s been awhile since I️ made a thread sorry if this sucks but idk lmao.
@gupethecat @Flameleaf @Shadow might be people who wanna join

Leader
Deputy - taken
Warriors - open
Apprentices - open
Med cat - open
Med cat apprentices - open
Elders - open
Queens - open
Kits - open

Form:
Name
Backstory(optional)
Mate or crush
Rank
Strengths
Weaknesses
Other
Anything I️ missed?

My form:
Name Viperfang
Age 20 moons
Personality tbrped
Backstory(optional) born in the clan had an apprentice when first made a warrior, the apprentice was killed by a fox and he has always hated himself for it
Mate or crush tbrped
Rank deputy
Name: Frozeneyes

Personality: Frozeneyes is a silent cat. She doesn't normally talk to anyone and just roams the camp. Yet, she is also competitive and hard-headed. She generally sits in the shadows and has a blank expression on her face. No one generally sees her smile and she avoids any confrontation with others that might lead to possible friendship. If you have the ability to make her laugh, you are a very talented cat in Frozen's eyes. Brave as well if you have the guts to confront her. She gets her name from the way it seems as if her eyes are frozen open because she rarely blinks. She may seem like a careless cat, but when riled up, she will shout. This is especially good when fighting. When she's mad, it takes a miracle to calm her down before night. She doesn't fall easily.. but when she does, she falls hard.

Backstory: As Frozenkit, she would always stay by her mother. She rarely left her side, even when she was just fetching some fresh-kill. She always had to call on apprentices to bring her some. Once Frozenkit became Frozenpaw, an apprentice, she had witnessed her mothers death. Rouges had attacked the camp and the first thing her mother did was send her offspring to safety. She held her offspring behind her back, hissing and snarling. A slice to the neck and she was spewing blood, gasping for air. That's when Frozenpaw knew her power - her anger. Frozenpaw's eyes flared fire and she ran at the attacker, clawing his ears, legs, anything that would get him down. She won, and she knew what she was going to be.

Mate/Crush: @Shadow Maybe Silent and Frozen? Silent could engage in conversation and then we will discuss further plots in PMs. Sound good?

Strengths: Stealth, Sneak attacks, Open OR Closed combat fields, fighting, hunting

Weaknesses: Being the center of attention, talking to others

Appearance: Frozeneyes is a white she-cat with light grey stripes down her legs and pastel blue eyes.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!