Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:45 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Approaching the border between WindClan and ThunderClan, the tom was almost anxiously dancing from paw to paw, glancing down at his young companion as they reached it. There had been tension between the two Clans, and Marshjump wasn't so sure they could count on a WindClanner being reasonable if an accident were to happen. A ThunderClan cat died here. Maybe more then one. Of course, he knew that more cats had died over the moons, but recently? It was a single death and a lack of blame to place it on that had started all this conflict. Then the old deputy of WindClan - Shrikecall - had died, and Blazingstar had placed the blame on ThunderClan. Back and forth, and back and forth... Marshjump just wished it would all stop. "Alright, Mintpaw. This is the border between us and WindClan - can you smell them from here?" He wanted to get her familiar with the scents of the other Clans first. Most WindClanners carried a sort of breezy smell, sometimes sweet and sometimes a little more rough, sometimes almost sunshiny... but it was always one that was pretty easily placed. Marshjump had had the least hard time picking out WindClan from all the different scents.

@Random Melody

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.