Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 06:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.