View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkits eyes shun brightly and he looked at the ground below with wide green eyes as his mother raised herself to her paws until she was fully standing.
The kits heart heated heavily in his small chest as he looked around at his new view and to a small kit like himself it was astonishing. ā€œIā€™m always ready!ā€ He squealed fondly starring over the She-cats shoulder with a wide smile.
"Okay!" Silvermask purred. "Three, two, one!" The silver tabby began to lumber around the clearing, tilting her body a little to one side, then the other with every step. She'd even tried to imitate the sound of a badger, but stopped after a couple heartbeats. The RiverClan queen didn't want any cats worrying that there might have been an intruder right in the heart of RiverClan. Instead, she let a deep rumble escape from her throat. It sounded almost like a roar, which was a good enough substitution. Every once in awhile Silvermask would try to raise the front half of her body, trying to make the ride more fun for Minnowkit.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic