View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Mapleclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Alrighty!)

Gingerbird rolled her eyes and shoved him playfully. “Then your not a very responsible deputy. She smiled.

Wisppaw nodded and laied still on his back,her four legs dangling over his sides. “Well Stonepaw got mad at me for waking him up so I wanna do something then just sit here and sulk around.” She mewed.

Her blue eyes filled with adventure and impatience. She then rolled off of him and rushed infront of him. “Plus imma be a warrior in two moons so I wanna learn all I can!!” She mewed.
He shrugged and smiled. He turned around and started passing away do go form patrols[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He yawned and grinned. "Then let's go train." He said walking out of camp, expecting her to follow.
Gingerbird rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. The orange cat sighed and looked up to the sky. ‘I wonder if he may like me too.’ She closed her eyes and stayed there for a while before getting up and padding off to sunbathe.

[Open]

Wisppaw smiled. “Haha awesome!” As she padded faster to get to him she noticed how tierd he looked. “Are you Alright?” She asked concerned.