View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The tabby chortled lightly at his newfound friend’s attention span, before lowering his front half to the ground, his tail up and back, gettin ready to run to his chosen hiding place. Baykit’s tail swayed back and forth slightly, jittering in anticipation as he waited Coastkit’s command. The tom was about to ask if the other was ready, but just before he could open his maw, Coastkit gave him the o-k. The kit took off running, though trying to be careful as to not step on any leaves; he didn’t want to give away his direction.
As the two’d been chatting, he’d already picked his desired hiding place; beneath a dying bush by the clearing’s edge. Baykit lowered his body to the earth and crept beneath the brown leaves and powdery snow. Once fully concealed, he curled his tail by his side and folded his paws beneath his fluffy chest, and lowered his head. His brown tabby fur matched well with the brown twigs on the bush, though it was rather see-through due to the lack of leaves that resided on the scraggly thing. He waited quietly and patiently for Coastkit to start searching, certain that his hiding spot was a good one.
(Omg, I'm so sorry! I forgot about this for the longest time!)

Coastkit sat as still as he could, shaking in anticipation as he counted silently in his head. When he had reached the desired amount of time, the kitten twirled around so fast that he slipped a bit and almost lost his balance among the snow. It was a good thing cats had natural balance, otherwise he'd be eating slush right about then. "Ready or not, here I come!" Grinning, Coastkit wondered where he should start. He used his eyes first, scanning the clearing with a carefree gaze, trying to see if Baykit was hiding in plain sight. Of course, his eyes skimmed right past the bush his friend was hiding under, not being able to see into it from where he stood. Being the inpatient type, he gave up on just looking around fairly quickly and instead bounded away in a random direction, heading for the edges of camp where the best hiding places would be. The snow was slightly deeper away from the trails weaving through the rest of the clearing, it was fairly untouched. If Coastkit had really thought about it, he probably could have just followed the pawprints leading straight to Baykit's hiding place, but this kitten was in-experienced in the tracking department - being young and all. Instead, the tabby followed the edges of camp, poking his head into bushes and looking behind trees. The occasional bush would drop a load of snow on his head, making him sputter and then laugh in response. After a few minutes of this, he caught scent of Baykit and got excited. "I smell yoouuuu, fishy!" He mewed, poking his head under the bush that the other young tom resided in after a second or two of following his nose. "Found ya!" He giggled happily, batting at Bay with light paws.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!