View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:09 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphafury View Post
Minnowkit let out a squeal of delight as he swayed from side to side with Silvermask while moving at the same time so he could avoid tumbling off the queens back onto the ground.
He also did this to help himself avoid using his claws and accidentally scratching Silvermask since his claws where still flimsy but still very sharp due to his young age.
The silver tabby queen continued to stomp around the clearing for a few more minutes. She began to slow when she got tired then stopped after she couldn't go on for much longer. She was panting harder than she expected t be. It had been awhile since she'd gone for a long run or since she had left camp in general. It was noticeable. Silvermask made a mental note to have someone watch over Minnowkit for a little bit so she could have some time outside of camp soon.

"Alright, Minnowkit," The queen mewed between pants. She lowered herself to the ground, making it easier for the kit to dismount. "How was the ride? I suppose it's my turn to ride on your back now." The she-cat teased, her green eyes sparkling.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic