View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: 25 days of 2018!!

Ivypool, Hollyleaf or Leafpool

She thought she was just the shadow of her sister and begun training in the dark forest. Ivypool later began wondering if she was doing the right thing. She saw what happened if she tried to leave the dark forest, and knew that there was no turning back.

Nearly killed in a fire and lied to her whole life by Squirrelflight. When Ashfur threatens to reveal Squirrelflight’s secret, Hollyleaf goes and kills him to keep him quiet. She then reveals the secret at the gathering anyways (idk why Ashfur had to die then). With almost every cat hating Leafpool, Hollyleaf flees into the tunnel because she can’t deal with the chaos she created.

She had kits, couldn’t tell the clans so she kept it a secret. She gave her kits to Squirrelflight because she knew medicine cats couldn’t have kits. (Even though it never said that in the Warrior Code) She knew she broke two codes, the warrior code and the Medicince cat code. She had a mate, and her mate was Crowfeather WindClan, then she had kits. When Hollyleaf told all four clans that Squirrelflight was not their real mother, Leafpool was striped of her Medicine Cat title and had to become a warrior even though the clans, and Crowfeather, hated her due to her mistake.

I’m not doing this for extra credit, I just couldn’t pick one, sorry, I’ll edit this when I get home from school.

Character Site