View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BluBunnie @Rubinaito

Blazingstar listened to Rosethorn speak, his ears pinned back a little with anger. Of course it was Thunderclan. It was a foolish move, now Blazingstar would have to make the first move to end the mouse-brained skirmishes between them. This meant war. Blazingstar's thoughts averted once he heard Rosethorn apologizing. He simply shook his head. "There's nothing to apologize for. You did what you had to in that situation and no one could ask any different from you," he replied before their conversation was interrupted by Onyxwhisper. His golden hues turned to look at the normally skittish feline, but they focused on a feline behind her: Rabbitpounce. A sigh left the leader's body, but he had to focus on the patrol. Surgestorm was the only one who could help with the injured, they would focus on Rabbitpounce in a moment. "Onyxwhisper," the ginger tom spoke in attempt to catch her attention. Soon enough warriors would be gathering to sit vigil with Rabbitpounce, so he preferred to keep his voice a little more low now. "Rosethorn filled me in on the majority of what happened and you did good, putting an end to that fight," he spoke to his deputy, though his voice sounded defeated. The clan knew what to expect next.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 20th, 2018 at 02:57 PM.