View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:02 AM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Spiderpaw looked at her, trying to hold in his cough. "yeah I think i'm coming down with something. I don't know what and I'm too afraid to go to the medicine cat, because if there isn't something wrong with me i don't want to make a fool out of myself like I've done before." Spiderpaw replied, choking on a cough. The apprentice let out a loud sneeze, making some cats turn heads at him.
@Raven & Co; (found it!)
Blossompaw's gaze didn't leave him and she pressed against him, looking up in his eyes. "Spiderpaw... At least go see Surgestorm... Because if you are sick, you could... You know... Give it to others, and I'm sure it's the last thing the clan wants during a battle..." She added and licked his chest, she loved him like no one, she cared about him more than anyone did, otherwise, when she saw him cough, she would've stayed away, but here she was, her face in his chest. "You won't make a fool out of yourself if you're keeping the clan safe, because... My mom passed away due to white cough and I don't want anyone else to go through that, and I don't want to lose you like that too." The apprentice mewed, though, she wasn't sad, but she wanted him to think about what he was doing.

Last edited by Gone; January 21st, 2018 at 09:02 AM.