View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm saw the same leaf twitch but felt a soft brush of wind on his pelt. He signaled Maplefur to move forward. from now she was on her own. I hope she does this right!
Maplefur crawled forward, her leaf-green eyes scanning the ground underneath. She looked back at the leaf that had twitched earlier, and frowned when she noticed it wasn't moving anymore. She opened her mouth, trying to pinpoint it by scent. Well, it's definitely more to the left of me... but where exactly? She turned her attention in it's direction, now straining her ears. I can't hear anything from here, but the rustling of leaves. She forced herself to keep her tail still, not allowing it to twitch in frustration. Suddenly, a fern wobbled violently, and Maplefur snapped her attention to it. I think that's it... She glanced back at her mate, wondering if he had seen it too. He used a twig to get it to come closer... She crawled to a nearby branch, pulling off a small bit and getting ready to toss it. She threw it as far as she could, alerting the mouse that jumped right out behind the fern. I was right! It ran in the direction of the tree, and she leaped down to catch it. She had her timing wrong, though, and landed a tail length ahead of the creature. It's eyes widened in fright, and it veered away from her. "Mouse dung!" Maplefur snapped.