View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Silentshade ]

Funguspaw looked around the training ground, blinking his one eye. His mentor had told him to meet him here and that he was going to go grab a morsel to eat, but as Funguspaw kept searching for Stormclaw, he couldn't find him.

Funguspaw searched behind the trees, in the bushes and ferns, and in the tall grass.

After a minute or two of looking, Funguspaw just gave up, went to the middle of the training area and sat down, waiting.
Stormclaw crouched in the shadows, watching his apprentice with pale yellow eyes. Scooting closer, he prepared to leap.
He leaped.
He landed next to the other cat, smirking. "Rule one of being my apprentice: be ready for jumping," He said lightly. He meant it to be in a joking tone, but he wasn't quite sure if Funguspaw took it like that. The black and gray cat moved away from his apprentice, mischief glowing in his eyes. "So, Funguspaw. What do you want me to show you?" he tilted his head to the side, gray tipped tail waving, as he waited for him to respond.

Last edited by Bracken12; February 23rd, 2018 at 11:18 PM.