View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice glanced back at Raspberrybubble when the mentor reminded her about the next two assessments that she would have to take part in. Of course, she couldn’t get too unfocused and lose sight of the new tests that awaited the shecat tomorrow. Newtpaw gave the older female a smile and a nod, unable to speak with the vole clamped in her jaws. Soon enough, the two of them reached the familiar Shadowclan camp that they knew as their safe and sound home. It would be routine of her to run to Lionpaw and tell him about her training, but not even bothering to look around, she knew that he was gone. The thought alone made her pause in her pawsteps for a moment, feeling her own deepened heartbeat as the memories flooded back. Newtpaw shook her though, refusing to let the toxic cats of her younger days get to her. She needed to remain vigilant and made Raspberrybubble proud, without a doubt. The brown-furred munchkin glanced at the older cat once more and gave her a slight farewell dip of the head before she raced off to the freshkill pile to dispose of her vole and then head to the apprentice den to sleep for the rest of the time until tomorrow morning, where she would finish off her final assessments that would make her a warrior.
Rasberrybubble saw Newtpaw have a moment of concern, but clearly shook it off I still am her mentor, I wonder if it has to do with her old friend Lionpaw, as she never seems to hang out with anyone. She reminded herself to ask her about it tomorrow, enough of Newtpaw, she’d need to see Eclipsekit. As Eclipsekit probably missed her. She sighed and grabbed a sparrow and mouse before heading to the nursery. She loved Eclipsekit, but hated being trapped in a nursery all day.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here