View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Silentpaw watched her mentor dismast the move he had used, in wonder. Wow. She thought seeing how the move worked. Puffing her fur she got down into a crouch, much like Stormbreeze's. She took a swift breath the lunched herself though the air trying to copy her mentor. At first she was doing good but when she started to land and span at once a d still land on the slippery moor grass one of he paws came out from under her and she fell on her face. Stop being a rabbit brain! She scolled herself as she picked herself of the ground with a grunt. She was slightly embarrassed that she messed that up not only in front of Stormbreeze but Redpaw as well. But! That didn't mean she would give up. No way would this molly give up, it was hard enough with her being mute. If she was mute and one to give up she'd never be a warrior. Shacking her pelt out she headed over to Stormbreeze ready to try again. She'd get the move down one way or another before she left. Her determination wouldn't let her not.

Buttercupbreeze had forgotten she had told Shadepaw they were training today. She just remembered, when she woke up and Shadepaw wasn't there thats when it dawned on her that she told her apprentice to meet her at the training moor. How could you forget that?! I knew I shouldn't have stated up watching the stars lest night! She scrolled her self as she ran through the windswept moor her puffy tail streaming behind her. But she couldn't help but want to laugh at herself, it was funny she had to admit. The training moor coming into few she spotted her apprentice trying a move out. Buttercup let out a purr.
"Would you like some help?" She asked coming to look down on her apprentice a felt if both amusement and a playful tent in her brownish eyes. Shadepaw was a character and that was one think she liked about her. Her apprentice wasn't trying to be like everyone else nope she was herself. Through she gets into trouble sometimes with her best friend Silentpaw but that was to be expected. What apprentice didn't? Buttercupbreeze sure did, at first. "What move where you trying to do?" She asked Shadepaw.

Shadepaw licked her chest in embarrassment. She was still covered in frosted leaf mold. “I was trying to do the one move where you plant your front paws, then lash out behind.” She wanted to hide. “Can you show me?” She squeaked excitedly, feeling her eyes widen. She sounded like a kit playing mossball. “I mean, uh, demonstrate please!” She said again, trying not to sound like a kit. She glanced over at Silentpaw. She would pester her later. Shadepaw turned back towards Buttercupbreeze, her fern green eyes gleaming with excitement. Shadepaw loved training. She always learned a new move, or caught something to bring back to camp. It was often a good practice. She loved being an apprentice!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 16th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.