View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:44 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

Atazi wove through the grass, her dark pelt sticking out in the light golden grasses. Her blue eyes focused on a particular blue and white pelt, licking her jaws ever so slightly in anticipation. It had been ages since she had something to eat, and she'd settle for a honey badger if she needed to. Her eyes glinted and she wiggled her haunches right before launching herself forward swiftly, slamming her paws against the ground and soaring through the air to tackle Bunga to the ground. She sent them rolling, the frighteningly skinny Outlander cub tugging and biting at Bunga in an attempt to kill him, desperate for something- anything- to eat. She hadn't noticed Kion, and when they rolled to a stop she pinned Bunga down and reared back to deliver the killing blow. Her sides were heaving, already exhausted from the effort of chasing down Bunga and her rips stuck out obviously. There was a wild look in her eyes, something feral and primal glimmering within the blue pools. "Sorry," She breathed out, trying to summon the strength to plunge her claws into his throat. "I just, I gotta..." She inhaled sharply.

[Cue Kion]
[Do we wanna do Kitazi or what?]