View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

(Well, we'll see! I was planning on having Kion actually explore his relationships a little more. Like, with Bunga, Chaka, Taz, hell, maybe even Claire. Just wanna go ahead and explore the choices a bit :3)

"And you know, I really like the Utamu, but the green-f--" Bunga cut off with a surprised shriek when he was suddenly lunged at, his first instinct being to guard his throat. He flinched when he felt teeth sink down into his arm, kicking and trying to push the lioness cub off, to no avail. "Hey, come on--" He protested, gasping when he was pinned down, his wide teal eyes staring up at Atazi. He didn't look afraid, just shocked as his gaze quickly flickered over her pelt. Outlander. He thought, noticing how fragile and skinny she was. The struggling stopped only briefly before he continued to try to push her off. "Hey, hey, I'm not food!"

Kion skidded to a sharp stop, his amber eyes going wide with shock when Atazi suddenly launched out of nowhere, tackling his best friend to the ground. His mind was whirling as the other cub pinned Bunga, and he didn't think when he saw her rear up, he just reacted. He lunged, claws still sheathed, not trying to hurt her, just trying to get her off of Bunga, first. He managed to tackle her, sending them both rolling, and it didn't take the cub very long to pin Atazi to the ground. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, kind of sharply, staring down at Atazi before turning his head toward Bunga. "You okay?" He checked, ears flicking faintly as he got a nod in response. "Good." Kion then turned back and his amber gaze darted back down to Atazi, one paw planted firmly on her chest, the other beside the other cub's head, staring down at her with a stern look on his face. "Who are you?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust