View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

Atazi let out a cough of surprise as she was whisked off of Bunga and slammed against the ground. She stared up at Kion, slightly dumbfounded that he had interrupted her hunt and asked the badger if it was okay. Did she make a mistake of some sort? Her stomach made a loud, annoyed growl and her eyes squeezed shut as hunger rippled through her, pulling a paw up to her chest and pressing down on her stomach ever so slightly to stop it. She searched Kion's amber eyes and recognized him- and she did not like it one bit. "Ah, Prince Kion." She grumbled, her voice thick with annoyance. "I'd bow if I could, but I'm a little... stuck." She waved her paw at herself and glared up at him. "My name's Atazi, your highness." She sneered, obviously very angry with Kion for some unknown reason. Well, it was a simple reason but she wasn't about to tell him what it was. She glanced over at Bunga and back up at Kion, a snarl rippling through her throat. "Soooo sorry I hurt your little friend," She continued, sarcasm thick in her voice. "It's not like I'm starving, and just wanting to carry out your great 'Circle of Life', Pridelander." She surged up and pushed Kion off of her, flipping backward and landing a good few tail-lengths away, her blue eyes wild and feral like cornered prey. Her back was against a tree, the lake at her side. She probably just made the situation worse but there wasn't any point in running at the moment.