View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Sprucefur perked up as the cat came toward him. Seeing as this cat looked younger, he tried to hide his worries with a soft smile. He enjoyed talking to cats, as he was a very social cat. But no one in StarClan really knew him, seeing as he spent most of his time obsessively watching the war that had gone on in the Clans. But maybe, just maybe he could change that.

The fluffy brown tabby let out a soft purr. “Of course!” He shimmied over a bit, making room for the smaller cat to lay. His green eyes focused on this cat, who seemed to have worries of his own. “My name’s Sprucefur, I was from ThunderClan,” he started, tilting his head ever so slightly.
the tabby smiled , great! with a pur he layed down near sprucefur with a yawn. His ears twitched as he heard the warrior speak making his eyes shine out of interest as he looked at the other tom "thunderclan
? What's it like there? And it's strange ...here there are no borders to separate us....But down there ...there are. I don't understand ...
" he meowed before looking down at his paws . He truly didn't , up here it was like starclan was one huge family no matter where your from. Down there it mattered . His eyes widened a bit before he looked back at sprucefur "I'm sorry. My name's Grovepaw. Riverclan. Brother of Ghostpaw and pikepaw. " he meowed with a smile .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 24th, 2019 at 06:07 PM.