View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 11:54 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

Oh <3
Sympathy dude, My lil bro has autism, It is hard. Thanks for sharin this :3
I'm still fairly new, kinda, I joined last year in december, am I really that new? I dunno anymore. But things don't always get planned out, I learned to go with the flow! Even though sometimes it IS hard to think of how your character would respond, think of writing books. (Idk if you do buuuuut) You don't want ALL you characters to have the same personality as you, or the author, You would want them all to be loved for their own weird features, (Wilbur, From a book I'm writing, Is short and sweet, he has white hair and blue eyes,) Or their stern tone, (Zero, same book I'm writing) Or they just want to have fun! (Colby, saame book :3 ) They can't all always have the exact same opinion, some are more calm, some are more fight or die, some are just wimps, but that's what brings the story together. there aren't gonna be happy times 24/7, the character gets hurt, or sad, or just needs alone time but gets jumped by Experiment Hunters that- Okay, No spoilers. I had Adhd, so It is hard for me to focus, So with chapters, like one chapter would be Wilbur's Pov, The next would be Zero's Pov, And so on. They all take turns :3

Anyways, Have a good day @TheNyanCatMinecart