Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2018, 03:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail calmly,” Good day to you Yellowbee, Fallenpaw no growling at the Thunderclanners for patroling there own border. I do appologize about Fallenpaw, it’s her first time out of camp and she seems to have a strong distaste for the other clans. Hopefully she won’t attack your apprentice at the gathering...if I suceed in teaching her that it’s good to hold her tounge and claws, she may turn out alright.” He added casually,” If you could tell Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch that I’m thinking of them that’d be appreciated.” He meowed referring to his littermates,” Oh- and how’s Branchstep and Brindlefir doing? Aren’t they elder’s now. Have Hazelbreeze and Nutbranch had any apprentice’s yet? Or a mate and kits. Just curious.”
(If Yellowbee is one to answer the questions here’s the answers #1 yes or no depending on their personality (as for telling Hazel and Nut that he’s thinking of them) #2 Branch and Brindle are elder’s now and are chatterboxes and doing well (they are his parents) #3 Nutbranch is mentoring a stubborn, hard-headed apprentice named Deepaw and Hazelbreeze is mentoring a shy apprentice named Cupidpaw (yeah former kittypet), #4 Hazelbreeze has taken Oakenshade for a mate, as for Nutbranch his mate is Featherflight and he has two lovely sons Volekit and Vixenkit) )
Thx^^)
Yellowbee smiled with a giggle " it's quite alright treefright is it?and I'll try to. Also branchstep and brindlefir are elders now which are chatterboxes but are doing well. And as for Nutbranch is mentoring deerpaw and has featherflight as a mate he has two kits volekit and vixenkit and hazelbreeze has taken oakenshade as a mate and is mentoring cupidpaw. I'd say it's their doing pretty cattastic! " she meowed and she just had to make a pun it's one of her favorite things to do . " also I don't have an apprentice yet sadly "yellowbee added and fallenpaw flattened her ears now turning around to face the thunderclan warrior she looked grumpy and she scrunched up her nose now sneezing and yellowbee tilted her head " are you hinting that I smell? " yellowbee asked and fallenpaw twitched her tail now glaring at yellowbee " well what you think? " fallenpaw shot back and yellowbee chuckled " seems someone slept on the wrong side of their mossbed eh treefright? " she meowed looking at the tom.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 17th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.