View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
K guys I'm gonna post this here cause I feel like more people are likely to see it...

IF I GET YOU FOR SECRET SANTA, I APOLOGISE I CAN'T REALLY DO ART SO SORRY IF YOU'RE EXPECTING SOMETHING BIG...IT MAY EVEN JUST BE A "merry Christmas" CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET!

Also if you get me, I am VERY picky (of course that won't be an issue as this is anonymous) but if I don't like it I probably won't say something but I do get disappointed easily...and this could start a drama but just saying...I don't like a lot of things and I don't really know what to ask for on my wish list (apart from art and animation) but please just bare that in mind...in case I don't seem thrilled when you reveal yourself to me...or it might even be I expected more from you or I know you could have done better and I don't like how you did it or something

Anyway rant over, merry Christmas everyone

(Lol maybe my present will be to not rant for like a week)
for the record, sending someone a "merry christmas" is not considered a gift and if you want to receive your gift, you'll have to do more.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules